I did, however, take a break last night to record a short screencast on Debugging in Xcode. There's very little editing in this, so it's not as polished as some screencasts, but if you're new to Xcode or to programming in general, I think you'll benefit from watching it. It shows the basics of using the debugger, including breakpoints, conditional breakpoints, and using breakpoint actions. Click the image to play the movie.
Debugging
I did, however, take a break last night to record a short screencast on Debugging in Xcode. There's very little editing in this, so it's not as polished as some screencasts, but if you're new to Xcode or to programming in general, I think you'll benefit from watching it. It shows the basics of using the debugger, including breakpoints, conditional breakpoints, and using breakpoint actions. Click the image to play the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 komentar:
Post a Comment